UK Wide Specialist Structured Housing Schemes for Vulnerable People
We currently deliver a number of specialised structured supported accommodation schemes across the UK and Wales which are in partnership with local commissioners and local commissioning strategies. These schemes benefit from our contracted care and support agreements with CQC registered care providers. This kind of Housing provision is very different from general needs housing in a number of ways:
- Services are designed and delivered to vulnerable people with complex needs.
- The services are specialised in terms of the kinds of care and support offered, which is delivered by trained and regulated Housing, Care & Support professionals.
- It provides adequately provisioned services through Intensive Housing Management Functions with a responsive 24 hours 365-day emergency on call service, and the properties are regularly and routinely supervised and maintained with all Health & Safety functions maintained to the highest of standards.
- These services are locally and nationally strategic often meeting local commissioning agendas, they are specifically commissioned via local commissioners and will have they're full backing and support often being directly requested in this way.
- These are specialised high quality accommodations delivered in purpose New Build or specially adapted accommodation fit for their intended purpose.
- These are funded through specialised Private Finance arrangements requiring no upfront Capital Cost to the Public Purse.
- Local subsidy arrangements in place usually mean that local authorities can reclaim up to 100% of the subsidy paid above LHA (Local Housing Allowance) rates for supported accommodation.
- These services are part of the modern support and care agenda that is moving away from the traditional Registered Care home route in order to provide greater independence, choice, freedom and flexibility.
Map of Housing Schemes
Pipeline schemes. Current Schemes key